Email Us   Find us on LinkedIn
Tel: (877) 273-1119
New England Public Document Retrieval Specialists



Do you need original corporate documents for filing with NH Secretary of State?
No, New Hampshire no longer requires original documents.  A scanned copy is sufficient.

Do you do work outside of New Hampshire?
Yes, we have a network of correspondents that allow us to provide services Nationwide.

Does New Hampshire have expedited corporate filing service?
No, New Hampshire does not offer expedited service. However, we can obtain an expedited certificate at time of filing as evidence.

How long does it take to get corporate evidence back?
Normally it takes between 2-5 business days to receive returned evidence from the NH Secretary of State.

What is the difference between expedited and routine service for corporate document retrieval?
Routine service can take 2-4 days. Expedited service is same day to 24 hours and costs an additional $25.

How long does it take to get tax clearance for withdrawal from NH Department of Revenue
Approximate response time from receipt of your completed form AU-22 request is 60 days for a Certification of Dissolution, Withdrawal, or Cancellation and approximately 30 days for a Certification of Good Standing. Once the certificate has been issued it will be returned directly to the taxpayer. Status can be obtained by calling the Audit Division at 603-230-5030.

Let's Talk.

Tel: (877) 273-1119
10 Ferry Street, Suite 313 • Concord, NH 03301

 National Public Records Research Association

© 2022 Concord Search & Retrieval Inc.